4th Annual B2B Cyber Convention & Book Expo
2015: Angela B. Chrysler launched the first Brain to Books Cyber Convention & Book Expo (B2BCyCon)
2016: B2BCyCon returned, uniting 800 readers and authors from 18 countries.
2017: Instafreebie and ProWritingAid joined the number of collaborations working with Brain to Books.
2018: We cordially invite you to be a part of this year’s CyCon.
Brain to Books Cyber Convention is different than any other Convention you’ve been to!
1 – Our entire event is hosted Online
This means for you:
- There is absolutely, no need to purchase airfare or event tickets to attend our convention.
- Have access to hundreds of authors co-hosting events around the globe.
- During this 72-hour event, you may visit, participate, and/or shop whenever you choose.
2 – Events are free!
Become a featured author at our event. We understand that renting a booth at a traditional event can be costly. Our goal is to bring people together to share their love of story. Browse our catalog for this year’s events and sign up!
3 – A Little Something for Everyone
- For Authors: Whether you need help developing an idea or growing your platform, let us introduce you to some of the sharpest and the most innovative minds. Regardless of your experience at promoting your product, Brain to Books provides a deluge of events to choose from. The ideas and options are limitless.
- For Readers: The theme is books! Listen to a reading, browse shelves, or enter drawings. Find new authors and discover some exclusive content from others. For 72 hours, let us entertain you!
- For Bloggers: We have plenty to blog about. Join or collaborate with our B2B Bloggers. We recommend getting involved before the B2BCycon to cross-promote.
- For Volunteers : Become a volunteer and take your experience beyond reader and writer.