17, 18, & 19 April 2020 is the 6th Annual B2BCyCon
Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo!
Easter Sunday is 12 April 2020
Passover is 8 – 16 April 2020
6th Annual B2B Cyber Convention & Book Expo
2015: Angela B. Chrysler launched the first Brain to Books Cyber Convention & Book Expo (B2BCyCon)
2016: B2BCyCon returned, uniting 800 readers and authors from 18 countries.
2017: Instafreebie and ProWritingAid joined the number of collaborations working with Brain to Books.
2018: B2BCyCon returned!
2019: Due to personal complications, Angela B. Chrysler handed the reins to Timothy Bateson who teamed up with Richard White, AF Stewart, and OWS.
2020: We cordially invite you to be a part of the 6th annual B2BCyCon and Book Expo!
Brain to Books Cyber Convention is different than any other Convention you’ve been to!
1 – Our event is 100% Online
This means for you:
- There is absolutely, no need to purchase airfare or event tickets to attend our convention.
- Have access to hundreds of authors co-hosting events around the globe.
- During this 72-hour event, you may visit, participate, and/or shop whenever you choose.
2 – Events are 100% free!
Become a featured author at our event. We understand that renting a table at a traditional event can be costly. Our goal is to bring people together to share their love of story. Browse our catalog for this year’s events and sign up!
3 – A Little Something for Everyone
- For Authors: Whether you need help developing an idea or growing your platform, let us introduce you to some of the sharpest and the most innovative minds. Regardless of your experience at promoting your product, Brain to Books provides a deluge of events to choose from. The ideas and options are limitless.
- For Readers: The theme is books! Listen to a reading, browse shelves, or enter drawings. Find new authors and discover some exclusive content from others. For 72 hours, let us entertain you!
- For Bloggers: We have plenty to blog about. Join or collaborate with our B2B Bloggers. We recommend getting involved before the B2BCycon to cross-promote.
- For Volunteers: Become a volunteer and take your experience beyond reader and writer.